Dakno Ad Management Services
Pay-per-click (noun): Also known as PPC, is a business model whereby a company that has placed an advertisement on a website pays a sum of money to the host website when a user clicks on to the advertisement.
Pay-Per-Click is a way of buying visits to your site, as opposed to “earning” those visits organically. Organic search growth and rank takes time. The fastest way to the top (of a results page) is with paid advertising. Dakno offers ad management services that will take you from the landing page to budgeting to the monitoring of data and audience control.
- Google Adwords
Types of PPC
- Search Ads
- Display or Placement Ads
- Remarketing Ads
- Social Ads
How Can Dakno Help?
- Outline your goals - Everything starts with a goal. Dakno will help you determine which types of ads will help you achieve those goals.
- Build a landing page - Every ad leads to a landing page. It’s important that those landing pages are also aligned with the ads and the end goal. The page should be compelling, provide intentional direction and a clear call to action, and in short, make it easy to capture the lead information.
- Setup Tracking - With all good marketing, comes good data. We’ll be sure our efforts are not being wasted with valuable tracking information available to you.
- Choosing your keywords - Dakno can conduct “Keyword Research” prior to selecting which keywords you’d like to bid on. This will allow us to determine the probable search volume based on past data and the cost of that keyword on a per-click basis.
- Graphic Design - If you’re thinking about a display or placement ad, it’s all about that attention-grabbing image and making your brand known. We have the design skills and PPC knowledge to create that brand awareness.
- Choose your audience - with whichever type of ad you choose, it's important to choose the audience wisely and be sure your target market aligns with your campaign goals. Dakno can help determine where your ads will get the most return on investment by choosing the right audience and/ or placement.
- Determine a budget - Dakno will help determine a healthy budget for your PPC efforts through keyword reporting tools, industry data, placement cost and audience match. Clients are able to select a budget they are comfortable with and Dakno will make a plan based on that amount.
- Monitor data - Algorithms are constantly changing, you don’t have time to consistently optimize based on data and that’s where we step in so you can just sit back and watch the leads come in.
As new leads come in, they may start at “the top of the funnel.” As you build a rapport with them, they will begin to move further down the funnel. It’s important to nurture every stage of the process no matter what level they are at.
Top of funnel Ad targeting (Cold Leads)
- Starting their home search
- Thinking about selling
- Researching the market
Middle of Funnel Ad Targeting (Warm Leads)
- Email list, retargeting, engaged with Facebook Page,
- Building a super audience including all of these can be a powerhouse tool.
Bottom of Funnel Ad Targeting (Hot Leads)
- Cross promote between social accounts
- Create brand affinity by connecting leads to all of the channels
- Targeting specific pages like “meet the team.”